Opportunities assessed, resulting in savings, payback and energy reduction calculations:
- Energy efficiency opportunities
- Renewable energy opportunities
- Demand reduction
- Tariff structures
- Load profiles
An energy audit is invaluable when considering a major capital upgrade or installation to reduce power bills. The report is designed to highlight the most cost-effective energy efficiency and renewable energy options available to your business. The impartial findings will be presented to you in a professional report that can be used for internal presentations to board directors and external stakeholders.
A quick, obligation-free assessment can be carried out to get you started.
We also execute residential audits where energy costs are significantly high.
An energy audit includes the following:
- Energy data analysis from data (if available) or data logging
- A site inspection to identify all energy-consuming plant and equipment
- Liaising with key stakeholders to determine the facility program and typical run hours of plant and equipment
- A costed feasibility report identifying practical and viable energy-saving measures, including their associated savings and payback
- Financial analysis including net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return (IRR) of the recommended energy-saving measures
- Finance options through (third party) green leasing arrangements
- A summary of the key energy-saving measures in order of priority
Audits are conducted in compliance with Australian Standards (AS/NZS 3598.2:2014).
Contact us for a free energy appraisal.