Your home will benefit from a rooftop solar system on several levels. The opportunity for self-consumption – using the solar power your system generates – will help to guard against rising energy costs. Selling electricity back to the grid will further reduce the price of your power. You’ll also reduce your carbon emissions significantly.
What we offer:
- A system designed to meet your specific needs
- Maximised opportunity for self-consumption
- Feasibility study undertaken for a modest fee to assess needs
- Fee for the feasibility study discounted from price of the system if installed
- Study provides ROI analysis and a system sizing report
- Quality panels and components
- We provide you with information to work with quotes from an informed position
What you need to know
Without an analysis of your electricity use and specific needs, you could be at risk of being sold a system that is inappropriately sized, or a system that is unsuitable for upgrade. Cheap solar offers commonly cut corners, utilise inferior products or rely on incomplete or inaccurate data. Sol Energy employs Clean Energy Council (CEC) accredited installers, using only proven high-quality products, and we welcome any questions you have relating to any aspect of the installation process.
We will give appropriate attention to:
- the size of your system
- self-consumption and export ratios
- futureproof battery installation
- the impact on electricity rates
- potential for system upgrade
- cost and payback figures
- impact of shading and other energy losses
- visual impact of the installation
Contact us for a free energy appraisal.