Sol Energy proudly supports The Industry Advocate’s South Australian Product Register initiative.
We supply and install solar PV, battery storage and other solutions. Our installers are Clean Energy Council (CEC) accredited and only official equipment listed by the CEC is offered to our customers.
Sol Energy focuses on getting the basics right, while embracing new technologies and strategies, to deliver solutions and value to our clients.
We work closely with residential and commercial owners to provide them with the most cost-effective solutions for their unique needs.
Sonnen offers cutting-edge German design with more than 20,000 systems installed around the world.
The South Australian Home Battery Scheme will assist households to purchase a Sonnen storage system through a combination of direct subsidy and low-interest loans.
Sonnen is also investing in the South Australian community by building a manufacturing facility in Adelaide.
- The sonnenBatterie is intelligent, long-lasting and economical.
- Reliably supplies energy during the night using the stored solar power generated during the day.
- Offers single phase, three phase and hybrid solutions, AC and DC coupled.
- Storage size varies between 5 kWh and 15 kWh (expandable in steps of 2.5 kWh).
- The Sonnen hybrid storage can also be paired with a solar panel system and an AC or and DC type inverter. However, this battery system will be available later in the first quarter of 2019 (Sonnen can be coupled with Solar Edge, which offers superior inverter technology).
LG Electronics offers great high-efficiency solar panels, and their sister company LG Chem offers one of the best lithium-ion solar batteries.
For existing inverters that aren’t compatible with Sonnen batteries, LG Chem is a great alternative, powering up to 9.8 kWh storage solutions for 48V and 400V inverters.
- One of the best lithium-ion solar home batteries
- Lighter than competitors; the average weight of LG Chem is 85kg, Fronius an average of 108kg and Powerwall 2 an average of 120kg.
- Wall-mounted or floor-standing
- LG’s RESU battery storage solution can be paired with a solar panel system and an AC or and DC type inverter (LG Chem can be coupled with Solar Edge, which offers superior inverter technology).
Sol Energy is very excited to become an Authorised Sonnen Partner with Service and Installation certification.
Sonnen systems are a safe, clever, high-tech solar home storage system designed in Germany and manufactured locally (from November 2018) at the old Holden car manufacturing site in Elizabeth, South Australia.
We are glad to support local manufacturing and the future of renewables in our state.
The type and design of your energy storage system will depend on your specific needs and the size of your business. Sol Energy will examine your consumption patterns and explore different scenarios that will affect the capabilities of your system.
Contact us today for a free energy appraisal.